10 November 2010
Families moving forward redux, or, I don't end my day going down the hall to an institutional bathroom
I wrote about Families Moving Forward last spring, so you can read that post to catch up. My workplace is again hosting several families, and it's my turn to be overnight host. This is not a tough gig: I finished my rehearsals,
grabbed some barbecued chips knelt in prayer, and hauled an air mattress into my office. Now I'll stay up too late reading people.com The Economist online, and wake up early to start my work day early so I can go home early and resume my regular good, full, rich life. I need to be reminded more than twice a year about how much I have, especially when I am too often focused, the other 363, on what I don't.
Posted by Scott Rohr
- On the first day of baking . . .
- Thanksgiving, haphazardly reviewed
- 'Tis winter now
- Thinking about Thanksgiving, because we must. It's...
- The Efficient Baker
- And also?
- Families moving forward redux, or, I don't end my ...
- Going forward, exhaustedly
- Too many notes
- Kitchen essentials redux
- When the day bites. Or, girls in white dresses can...
- ▼ November (11)