29 December 2010

Welcome to my world

Hello, dear reader. If you're one of the legions that Rick Nelson sent this way from the Star Tribune, howdy. Feel free to peruse the archives. If you're looking for food-related posts, you can find them here. If you want to stalk me and find out my deepest, darkest secrets, I'm totally into that: you'll find my original blog here (this is a sequel; Hollywood demanded it). If you made a big mistake and wish you'd never stopped by, back to Angry Birds you go. But be warned, each New Year's Day I bake a kickass cake, and do you really want to miss out? I didn't think so. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the server can handle the additional traffic. Wait a minute ... you have deep, dark secrets?

    ReplyDelete

As always, civility reigns, but cleverness trumps.

They shall be called my disciples.