Forget the zombie games; here we have apps about plants and paint colors. I'm particularly excited to be able to take a photo of something and turn it into a paint color. Bless you Saint B. Moore. And if I'm reading the descriptions carefully, and I'm sure that I am, it says that that all I need to build the addition we've drawn for the little purple house is my iPhone! Contractors, this can't be good for you (not to worry, Jack, you can hold the iPhone).
This post is entirely for my own reference, so that I remember to download some of these apps. So sorry for the interruption. However, if you have your own favorite or useful app, feel free to comment.
- Crossover appeal
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #3
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #2
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #1
- Turning a corner
- What's up?
- Added to the library
- Transcending food
- Home. Sick.
- A writing discipline
- In which the thoughts are random
- Turned-on Bach
- Some favorite things of late
- The assault
- Minnesota matters: From Russia with . . . oh, neve...
- Happiness is . . .
- How Bernadette Peters saved my life, or at the ver...
- Reading List
- TU Dance at the Southern
- An app to call home
- Understanding Baking, Part I
- Families moving forward
- I will not be a hoarder
- An iPhone Moment: Streetwalker Edition
- Family matters
- Minnesota matters: Cold Spring Bakery
- ▼ May (29)