07 May 2010

An app to call home

Forget the zombie games; here we have apps about plants and paint colors. I'm particularly excited to be able to take a photo of something and turn it into a paint color. Bless you Saint B. Moore. And if I'm reading the descriptions carefully, and I'm sure that I am, it says that that all I need to build the addition we've drawn for the little purple house is my iPhone! Contractors, this can't be good for you (not to worry, Jack, you can hold the iPhone).

This post is entirely for my own reference, so that I remember to download some of these apps. So sorry for the interruption. However, if you have your own favorite or useful app, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, civility reigns, but cleverness trumps.

They shall be called my disciples.