Not a damn thing. Except that I've gained three pounds this week, thanks to the generous people and the eating. Choir party tonight, then it's time to stuff a sock in it. Oh, and I signed up for a non-competitive tennis league, which basically means tennis if you're really bad. I'm hoping to play my first match this week.
Sometimes it's best just not to blog. Back to the humidity.
- Crossover appeal
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #3
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #2
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #1
- Turning a corner
- What's up?
- Added to the library
- Transcending food
- Home. Sick.
- A writing discipline
- In which the thoughts are random
- Turned-on Bach
- Some favorite things of late
- The assault
- Minnesota matters: From Russia with . . . oh, neve...
- Happiness is . . .
- How Bernadette Peters saved my life, or at the ver...
- Reading List
- TU Dance at the Southern
- An app to call home
- Understanding Baking, Part I
- Families moving forward
- I will not be a hoarder
- An iPhone Moment: Streetwalker Edition
- Family matters
- Minnesota matters: Cold Spring Bakery
- ▼ May (29)