- mid-June: Chicago, for a planning retreat with fellow extraordinary musician (he's extraordinary, I'm just a hanger-on)
- late June: North Shore, hiking with the Prof Ks
- July: Montana, to visit the parents, and some more of the hiking
- August: New York, for a college friend fiesta
- September: Amsterdam and Paris, reacquainting myself with two favorite cities and one favorite friend
- January: Sedona with the foster parents
- late winter: Cape Town, South Africa, to see the Prof Ks in exile
18 May 2010
So it turns out I might have a little bit of a life. While details must still be finalized (like how the hell I'll afford it), I have the following trips in the hopper over the coming months:
Posted by Scott Rohr
- Crossover appeal
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #3
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #2
- The Glorious Ascent: Mandate #1
- Turning a corner
- What's up?
- Added to the library
- Transcending food
- Home. Sick.
- A writing discipline
- In which the thoughts are random
- Turned-on Bach
- Some favorite things of late
- The assault
- Minnesota matters: From Russia with . . . oh, neve...
- Happiness is . . .
- How Bernadette Peters saved my life, or at the ver...
- Reading List
- TU Dance at the Southern
- An app to call home
- Understanding Baking, Part I
- Families moving forward
- I will not be a hoarder
- An iPhone Moment: Streetwalker Edition
- Family matters
- Minnesota matters: Cold Spring Bakery
- ▼ May (29)